Travel Day and First Day in Viet Nam


October 10, 2019
San Francisco à Hong Kong à Ha Noi

Hi guys I am in the airport traveling. I am going to have to switch planes in Hong Kong because the plane has to stop for fuel. It’s going to be a 14 hour long flight. The first plane is going to be 12 hours which is a day because the plane is bigger and it is going to fly over the Pacific Ocean and the China Sea. And the little plane is flying to Hanoi. 
When we waited to depart, there was a first class and economy line. The economy line was much longer. My sister always wants to be in first class because she is Gucci. I don’t care if I am in economy class because I can sit near the wings of the plane and see the engines. 
I made sure I could see the air come off the wings too. That was cool. On the plane I played chess with my mom and I kicked her butt. Then we watched The It. I agree now It is NOT APPROPRIATE FOR KIDS. It was so scary when I saw the historic Mr. Scream. You cannot even imagine.




Comments

Unknown said…
I'm glad you arrived safely. What did you travel on after disembarking the airplane? I'm so sorry that your classmates responded to the wrong entry. This is what happens when you don't follow directions.
Ms. Chan
kieulinh said…
Haha they really are crazy. from tous
kieulinh said…
We took a car with a driver from Hanoi to Halong. We will be in Ha Long for a month.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi