Day 14 - Packed Day

Yo, guys what is up? I am really hot and it is night time, like are you kidding me? So I am at a temple. Well, not like a straight up temple, it's kinda like a mansion.

So I did some stuff today like get breakfast which was okay. We are regulars now at that stand and we see the exact same people there every day. There's this guy with short hair and black clothes. Then there's a teenager on a moped. He's quite strong. He can swing the whole moped around 360 degrees with just his leg and hands. Then I went to school, which is right across the street. I was tired but doing the work like a boss not a nub. After a 3 hour work day I went home.


The weather is trying to change. It even rained. It was kinda cool for two days then it got hot again.  It's like it's moving from summer to winter, no fall. Global warming is real y'all.

So, on this hot day, I went to the beach and swam for an hour or more. The tide was higher than last time, so the sand was much softer. My foot sank in the sand and it went into an cave of the sand and the crabs got my foot with their claws. It did not take off my foot though, and no scars at least.

On the way back from swimming we saw mountains of boulders. It looked really dangerous but my mom told me to climb it to take a picture. When I did it after saying it was dangerous, my mom called me, "Morty." On the top I caused an avalanche. It was so scary and cool, and I almost got pulled into it. I climbed two more mountains of boulders.





After climbing we saw the same xe om/moped guy with the bad teeth and two helmets. He took us home and gave us his number so we can call him when we need to go and get back from the beach.



I chilled at home and watched Rick and Morty. Then I went on my ipad and played Minecraft making the town, which I will copy to make an zombie out break or war and what ever. I learned my "cousins" in Australia also like Roblox and Minecraft, so we are going to play together soon online.

I had dinner which was left overs. It was okay but did not taste good. Then it was shaman training time. At temple all these people asked me to read them. I was trying to blog. Then I saw demons around this woman. The shaman gave me armor and a sword so the demons turned into smoke. I saw a bunch of princesses and mandarins too in different colored robes. The people there were really interested in what colors the robes were. Good thing the computer key cover is rainbow color so pointed to the colors. I am finishing up the blog now and hopefully no one else asks me to read them. I have training again tomorrow. That's all. Good night.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi