Day 19 - Running Around Ha Noi


HeY gUYs iM BaKC bLOGinG. Today I had to go to a meeting with my mom at the Women's Union. Then the director of the Vietnam Women Museum took us to that museum where there were rooms about women in the Vietnam war times and other times.  My mom was into the museum but I really was bored at other parts like at the last area which was the fashion area.

I was really interested in the war part. These women who worked on planting rice while a stealth fighter came by and fired a missile barrage on the field. The women had rifles on their back and if the string they had to plant the rice with broke they tied it again. I don't get why they didn't shoot the plane after it passed the field. We also had pho for lunch at the museum and it was really good. I like pho in Hanoi.

Well, after the museum my mom's friend, bac Lien, took us around to look for my costume. She got me a cool black ao dai which I could use as a costume for the Grim Reaper. Then my mom got me some ethnic clothes for the VTV4 channel interview.

My mom is famous on the news channel and I got to be in the footages a few years before, but not get interviewed with my mom. The camera man made us walk near the lake over and over again. I was super tired. Then they said my mom's dress was too Chinese looking and made her get another one. Uh! I was getting pretty tired.

After all of that, it got dark and it was time to go home. But, my mom made us go to her favorite silver shop instead. At least I got to play on her phone. Then we walked around to get dinner. That's when I saw a plastic scythe, a long weapon used my the grim reaper costume. I am going to be a grim reaper for Halloween, and don't ask why I am being the skeleton of death.

On the way home I wanted to get a sich lo (rickshaw), basically a three-wheel bike with a chair. But, my mom said, the streets were too crowded and it was better to walk. Then we passed a massage place and my mom wanted to go in. I tried to talk her out of it, but then she talked me into getting my first massage instead. The girl working there liked my scythe and took selfies with it. Funny.

Believe it or not, I did like my massage. It was ticklish but I also felt relax. I want one every day now. Well, thats; all see you next week if the Grim Reaper dose not get ya bye.💀💀💀💀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi