Day Ten - Totally Lazy Day

October 20th

Hey, guys, what's up? I am bored but blogging. I could have went to the beach but the wind was blowing hard so did nothing. I should have went earlier.

After school I went home and went on my ipad. I played Minecraft for two hours just getting armor to fight the Wither and the Ender Dragon. Of course, I died before I got the nether star from the Wither because of decay. My mom didn't mind too much today and let me get away with tons of screen time because she had a report to finish.

I didn't feel like going outside because I am a lazy avocado. I had my mom make me ramen at home. My mom then went out for fresh coconut and also brought me snacks like French cookies and ice-cream. I didn't move from the couch at all :(

But, I cleaned up after myself and washed dishes. My mom said I can get allowance here, 50,000 dong per week. That sounds like a lot of money LOL. It's probably only around $2.50. I am going to get coconut juice which is only 30,000 dong. With 20,000 dong left, I can get a popsicle. I think I will ask my mom for a bigger allowance, maybe 100,000 dong. I wish my mom had enough dong to get me a moped like in the picture. Wonder if I can save up for it.

Bye guys. I hope I can have playdates with you all and play mine craft and do some crazy stuff with mods.


Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Tous, I hope you enjoyed your fresh coconut juice. Remember to do Kumon everyday. Have a great day!
Winnie said…
Hi Tous, that coconut looks bigger than your head!

Godmother Winnie
kieulinh said…
I am doing Kumon everyday! It is getting easier
kieulinh said…
The coconut was bigger than my head
kieulinh said…
thanks thats a really funny comment, God mother Winnie

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi