Day Nine - Vietnam's Women's Day


October 20, 2019

Today was Vietnam's Women's Day. On this day all of Vietnam celebrates women and girls. I gave my mom a rose and I gave my teacher an apple pear. 

When I got to school there was cake to celebrate Women's Day. After eating yummy cake, we got to go on a field trip. We all got into three taxis to this secluded forest area. I saw lots of trees and a small tower on a cliff. I almost made it to the top. It was amazing. 

Then we went to the Sun World amusement park to look for something to drink. One third of the group went looking for drinks (NOT BEER). :0 We found this tea one place and I got Taro Boba milk tea, my favorite.

It was fun to celebrate Vietnam Women's and so I want to know, WHY DOES THE U.S. NOT CELEBRATE WOMEN'S DAY? I think it's flappy stupid not to. 

                                                                                                   


Oh, and we finally had pho for breakfast. We came into the pho shop in the same building where we live. We had to call out our order to the cook. Then the pho came. I ate a little because I was not hungry again.


Before I forget, I just learned how to use my GoPro. I had to research about it on Youtube. So, now I will start bringing it with me everywhere to take pix for everyone. 

And, also, bye   :}


x

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Tous, I love the picture of you and your mom! Beautiful smile. Ms Jackie
Winnie said…
Godmother: so glad you could be in VN to celebrate this special day with your mom ♡ Did you know about this holiday?

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi