Day 12 - The Day of Amazingness (aka allowance)

Hey guys I am back playing blog LOL.


Okay, so the title of the blog wasn't named what it is for no reason. It is because I got to my first allowance today for washing dishes all week. I get to buy what my mommy doesn't want to get for me because it's not "healthy." I bought gummy bears because they are yummy and gum for good breath.

Most of the day I got to binge on Rick and Morty on Netflix. I know you think I am crazy but the Vietnam TV has the old version of Netflix, like really old. Anyway, it's a show about a drunk genius scientist grandpa and his sidekick grandson, Morty, traveling through the universe togehter. I think Morty is exactly like me because he's kinda dumb, not good in math at all, but up for anything. My favorite episode so far was when aliens were these weird characters that implanted memories of themselves on the family. One was called Mr. Poopie Butthole. How funny is that????

Oh, and I went to school and I found out there is a time scam. My mom said I only need to go to 2 hours of tutoring. I got to school at 8:00am and I left at 11:40am. I was suppose to leave at 11:30am. If it's 2 hours of tutoring, I should leave at 10am. So, I go to school for 3.5 hours, not 2 hours. And once my mom left me for 6 hours because she had jetlag. That is just wrong. And my Kumon teacher reads my blogs and reminds me to do Kumon every day!!! Ms. Jackie is tough. That's pretty funny though.

At night we found a seafood stand. I just wanted banh mi/bread but my mom wanted to try snails and quail eggs. I had sausages and mini meat balls. I didn't want to try the other stuff. My mom makes a rule where if we travel with her, we have to try a bite of everything. I totally do not follow that rule.

For dessert we found another street stand that sold boba tea. That was cool.

Goodnight.

Comments

Hongeste said…
Your stories attract me a lot. I have taught you for 7 days and I am very surprised by your smart. You dont like anything related to Math but you calculate everything well. You will have a lot of interesting experiences in Vietnam
kieulinh said…

The stories are as interesting as the "book the girl with ghost eyes." You should look it up, it is a really good book. I am smart, you're smart too. I am really good at calculating and I do hate math. Knowing math will be helpful in the future. I do have amazing experiences here.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi