Day Two - Beach Time


October 12, 2019
I begged my mom to take me to the beach today. So, after breakfast and homework, we got a ride to the beach. I saw some coconut trees on the way and decided to climb it. I did not get very far. Well, the coconuts were too small anyway. 



When I got to the water, it was really warm. If you guys were here, you would be surprised how warm the water is. I saw some bat rays they are like sting rays but they don’t hurt you at all. I enjoyed it a lot. I swam pretty far out and found some shells. I will have a collection. Here is a picture of me swimming in the waters of Ha Long Bay.
After swimming I went to dinner. I got to pick the live fish to cook. It was cool. But, I and fell to sleep again because of jetlag. I wasn’t hungry anyway.
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Did you drink any fresh coconut juice, straight out of a coconut? It's delicious.
Anonymous said…
haha very funny tousse
Anonymous said…
That sounds all great!

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi