Day 15 - Soccer and Stuff


Hey guys I am back with my dude blogger and I hope you guys are having fun. I'm having fun, and not in the sun but, in the temple/mansion.


So, I went to get breakfast and, surprised, we went to a bakery instead of our alleyway. I and got a cake and a pastry with meat inside it called bánh patê sô. I also ordered a boba milk tea that tasted like coffee (I IS CAFEEN FREE$$$). 

After breakfast I went to school and finished early. I was then FREE. My teacher took me this place called "Royaltea" where I met up with my teacher's old students (Royaltea is one word because it is a company name, duh). On the way back to class we ran into my mom on the street. Then my teacher spent a long time talking to my mom. Apparently she thinks I'm really smart but only interested in exciting work. I also have to memorize my times tables she said. I know my times tables though. We went home after the very loooong report. 

My mom made then made me go to lunch even though I was not hungry. There we heard a screaming cat. My mom said it was a cat in heat. It was really distracting during lunch. I was trying to find where the cat was but could not find it. Then my mom asked the waiter and he said it was the new kitten they got. It was not a cat in heat, it was a kitten LOL. I asked to pet it and it tried to scratch me. It's cute though.

I chilled at home and made some more stuff in Minecraft. I also meditated with my mom and I saw a jade dragon. It had marble like cracks on the scales that were white. When I go to the other realm, I fall asleep. This time I could wake myself up when I wanted to get out.  

After meditation I watched youtube then got bored quickly. Boredom was all fixed when I went downstairs and played soccer with the random kids in the neighborhood. Bi joined us. I was having a blast. It got really dark and Bi and I didn't know what else to do. Then we saw my mom with two big coconut drinks. We drank it so fast. 



We then walked to the park and saw they were fixing one of the rides. It was being welded and we could see sparks. No one was wearing safety gear and we got close enough to get burned. That was pretty exciting.
After all that I came to the temple/mansion where I now blogging to you guys. Well, that's all I have for you now, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi