Day Eight - Playing with Friends in Temple


October 18, 2019

Hi guys it is me. I am close to my bed time. I know you guys are in school right now or you're not because it is most likely this blog will get to you guys later. If I wait to publish it, it will take a long time. I don't know but it is not going to get to you guys right when I send it, I don't think.

So I had 2 hours and a half of school work today. It was really hot in my classroom so it was tiring to do work. After working my friend, co Oanh, had to pick me up to wait with her because my mom was researching in the temple. Then co Oanh's son, Bin, gave me a ride to the temple. I keep asking my mom to rent one. I really liked being on a motorcycle on the way to temple.

It was the place where I was told to "read" people and scan them to see their spirit body. I was at that place again today. But, I did not have to read anyones spirit body and I just had fun with my new friends, Bi and Bien cousins, I think. The baby girl really likes me. The older girl is also 10 years old. Bin was there too in the day and then Bi came to play later. We had dinner there too but I only ate one bowl of rice with fish and vegetables. After that I came back to my apartment and then thats the time I started blogging to you guys.



Oh, almost forgot, we ordered a big breakfast today and it came to $2. I didn't eat much because I was too sleepy again. I told my mom I may fall asleep in class but she did not care. She made me bring my breakfast to class to finish my food. I had sticky rice (xôi khúc), pork sausage (giò lụa), doughnuts (bánh dán), sticky rice with hung beans (bánh dôm), scrambled eggs with woodworm leaves (chúng lá ngải), and a bottle of water.

ByE HaVE A BOotIeFuLL daY

(Picture of me with giant chip called banh da)

Comments

Que said…
What are you eating?
Que said…
looks like if you take one bite it would all fall apart!
Unknown said…
I love it Tous,
How do I subscribe?
Godfather Chris
Unknown said…
Hi Tous, that is a very large chip. What is the flavor? I liked shrimp flavor. Ms. Jackie

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi