Day 13 - Drawings

Hey, guys, so I was getting bored today and I decided to draw some random stuff I have been thinking about. The drawing are when I get bored and want to get on my ipad to play Minecraft but  my mom says no more screen time.

The weapons drawing includes the spear from the visions when I went to the spirit world. General Tran Hung Dao uses a jade spear. Regular soldiers like I used knives in the war. The shaman said he saw the same weapons. The dragon colors also come from my visions. The dragons I saw were green, blue, and gold.

I also made a replica of the Titanic I hope you guys like. Did you know that the Titanic had two other sister ships and one did not stay on the ocean long because it got hit by another ship? The same captain of that sister ship then went on to be the captain of the Titanic. I cannot believe 1,500 died because of an iceberg. It's the captain's fault really, and not enough life boats.


For lunch we had cơm bình dân, which is for normal people or laborers. After lunch on the way home, we were chased by the cutest poodle. It was scary as heck. When I got home I watched Rick and Morty. I ate donuts that really sucked and was super hard. I got so thirsty and drank water that had to be disposed of. I have a stomach ache now. Bebes don't call me stupid I'm calling the name Pepsi  Bebes from Gmod the game. The Pepsi here has a picture of a dragon and Vietnamese words!




Hey, did you know first I had Ms. Chan reading my blogs and commenting. Then my Kumon teacher, Ms. Jackie. Now I have my Vietnamese teacher Ms. Hong commenting. It's kinda crazy. So, remember to comment too so it's not just my teachers :D Oh, and my godparents read my blogs too.

Lastly, YOU BETTER HELP OUT IN THE TOWN  WE MAKE IN MINECRAFT. If you come or I will have you fight the wither with some help called potion of swiftness, golden apples, and potion of strength. When I get back I need some of you guys to come to my house to play Minecraft so we can finish my town. one thing I made a bank and it took two days to make the bank most of the time taken was the flooring NO ONE WANT GRASS FLOORS IN A BANK!!!.

Okay, bye guys see ya (((((YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET))))).








Comments

Hongeste said…
I think you had an exciting day with a lot of emotions. If you feel bored, you can share with me and I will take you to somewhere that makes you feel better
You have already done your homework well and you should relax your mind. It's time we went to bed. See you tomorrow. Love you! 🐒🐒🐒
kieulinh said…
Hi, Ms. Hong, I did have exiting day because I got to go to the beach. I do have many emotions like being exited. Aw thank you. I am don't worry thank u.
Winnie said…
Godmother: Heyyyy Tousy, thanks for the shout out!! Woot woot! We do read your blog. Those drawings are awesome. You must teach me more about minecraft when you are back!

Godfather: Dude!! Sweet drawings. Sounds like you are having a great time out there.I can't wait to see ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi