Day Four - the florpus hole (aka New School)

Day Four: The big FLORPUS HOLE (aka swimming and school)

Hey guys it's yo boy sending feedback to you so as you can see the title FLORPUS HOLE. It's really bad. I am going to just get to good part than the FLORPUS HOLE part (FLORPUS HOLE is from the movie INVADER ZIM ENTER THE FLORPUS# Terry got me into it).




For breakfast we had the Ha Long Bay version of pho. It has almost the same noodles but with seafood instead of beef. I usually do not like shrimp but the mantis shrimp is really good. I ate everything in my bowl. This part was for Ms. Chan because she likes to hear about the food.

 Okay, the good part of today is that I got to go to the beach and it was fun. On the way there, I started my collection of shells. If I collect enough, I'll bring back one for everyone. When we got to the beach it was deserted, so we had it all to ourselves. My mom got excited and took the camera into the ocean. I kept warning her to be careful or the camera would drop. Even though it was a little windy with sprinkles of rain, which is probably why no one was there, the water was warm. Some part of the sand under water felt like quicks and looked like mud. I was sitting in the water when my mom began dragging me across the sand by my feet. That was pretty fun.




Next we had lunch. We had rice in an omelet and some other rice dish I forgot. The best part was the coconut and grapefruit drink. I swear the grapefruit tasted just like pineapple. I think they got lazy and just gave us pineapple juice and called it grapefruit juice.





After the beach, I got a tutor who is named Pink because her Vietnamese name is the word Pink in Vietnamese (THE FLORPUS HOLE). So, when I went to the tutor it was kinda like a class. I was going to be there 2 hours but instead I was there for 6 hours with doing home work and Kumon. Ms. Chan, I bet you're happy I went through that torture. I have to be at tutor every day and can only leave after I finish all my homework and Kumon. I swear, it's just like being in school. This is pix of Ms. Hong/Ms. Pink.

We had dinner at the Shaman's house with his family. They had chicken feet which I did not eat. I ate one bowl of rice and got full. The Shaman then took me to eat banh mi sandwich. It was delicious. I wanted more. My mom said I can have it again for lunch tomorrow.

Terry thanks for telling me about INVADER ZIM ENTER THE FLORPUS.


Comments

Anonymous said…
ey yo its your boy jr.And tell me, what is the bad part about the hole
Anonymous said…
how is it like hopefully u have fun anisa
Anonymous said…
Hello haw is it in halong is it fun are u good
Anonymous said…
how is hao long bay
you only speak Vietnamese
why?
Unknown said…
$.$ @-@ ?^?


witch one is you when you were on the trip?
Anonymous said…
hey tous how is the food in vit nam have a good time your lucky i'v only went to atlanta it was'nt that fun tho because there was no wifi
Unknown said…
What dish is that? It looks delicious. How's your school work coming along? You need to give us more details about what you see.
Anonymous said…
what is the name of your new school by kali
Anonymous said…
also have fun E.M.J
Anonymous said…
hello, I love banh mi , one time my dad ate three of the!!!What kind of meat did you get in your sandwhich?I have also never tried pho with seafood ,only with beef and chicken.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Unknown said…
What was the best part about your trip? What was the best thing about the new school(florpus hole)?
Also your welcome for getting you into the movie.
-Terry
kieulinh said…
J.r a Florpus hole is like black hole but you can see it and it is cause by planets teleporting watch invader Zim enter the florus to find out more info
kieulinh said…
ur welcome Terry and the best part of my trip well I finally watched the movie the It/ Pennywise. the best part about the school hm. the part where i get to drive those small cars while trying not to run over little babies.
kieulinh said…
Ha Long is fun I get to go to beach if I finish my work it is realy fun im perfectly fine but thx for asking Anisa
kieulinh said…
it is not realy a school it more of a tutoring thing. :to Kali :from Yo Boy Tous/ Pilot ninja 6 (my name in war robots)
kieulinh said…
HOW DID YOUR DAD EAT THREE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?. The meat in the sandwhich was Pork or Chicken. :to Liam :From Tous
kieulinh said…
oh I am having a blast
kieulinh said…
I don't only speak Vietnamese and Ha Long is cool
kieulinh said…
I was @-@ on the trip and let me guess Amber
kieulinh said…
I don't what it is but it was sure good and ok you got it : To Ms Chan :From Tous
kieulinh said…
the food is good. that is just stupid that there is no WIFI

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi