Day 23 - Visiting a Village and Temple of Thai Thuong Lao Quan


Okay, I'm back. I did a lot of stuff today. We took a long trip to the temple of Thai Thuong Lao Quan. He's the highest being and father off all things. I went on a fancy bus as you can see in the photo. Those are my friends, Viet and Phuc.

After we got to the temple I bowed 10 times. Me and my friends went to the farm area and played around. I got dirty and soon we started to throw huge rocks in a mucky river. I found a wooden plank that was broken and looked like a spear. Viet found some butterfly eggs and two butterflies. I'm not going to say what she did to them, oh fine, she killed them.  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ’€She said the eggs will turn to caterpillars and eat the leaves. So, ya, she stomped on the eggs and butterflies. I was shocked.

We then went home and my mom made me delicious ramen noodle and salmon. She also got this fruit called, breast milk (vu sua). It taste like all the fruits I've ever tasted put together. Pretty good stuff.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi