Day 26 - Motorcycle Adventure

Whats up guys I am back and I had a huge adventure today (oh,  come on, I have hiccups just right now, who cares!). So, the trip was awesome and I had so much fun. In the morning I had to drink my medicine YUCK!! After I took the medicine I went down stairs to Vinmart (like convenience store) and bought an apple BY MYSELF with my allowance!


Soon after that my mom and I rode around on the moped looking for a food place. We ended up at a place called Rock pizza because I was in a mood for "American" food. My mom ordered a "small" hamburger that looked like a slider. The Vietnamese pronounce it "ham buh gah". We shared the two dishes. It was so good.

We then went back to my mom's favorite cloths store in Ha Long where her friend is the shop owner. We ordered drinks. I ordered pinneaple juice and my mom order coffee with an egg inside. I didn't know what it was so I tried it. It tasted like caramel, pretty good. I didn't know an egg in coffee could taste so good. Then I fell assleep because my mom said that she would be done soon but was not. I slept for half an hour?

She woke me up and we went to the main Halong market. My mom was looking outside the market instead of inside of the market so we kinda got lost. She was looking for a shop that sells blankets and pillows but could not find it. It was important to her because she wanted to get pillows for the shrine. Something about hating plastic pillows.

So, we parked our bike in a lot and tried to find it. A miracle happened but we did find it in like 100 stalls. I was at the market for half an hour but did not fall to sleep. Afterward my mom tried to exit but didn't know the way. She almost went the wrong way, but I remembered how get back to the parking lot. Then my mom could not find the moped in the parking lot. Luckily I have a great memory and found it.

On the way back my mom asked if we should GoPro the trip across the high and scary Bai Chay bridge again. I said, nah, but my mom did it anyway. Then we saw the most beautiful sunset. I think my sister would have liked it. When I get older, I think I will bring my girlfriend back here to see that sunset. It's really nice.

When we got back to our area, it was already dark. I was really tired and I thought I could go home, but my mom made me go to school right away after getting back. It was not too bad but I didn't get picked up until 9pm when I finished most of my work. I got really hungry too so my mom brought my favorite banh mi to class. She also brought thuoc bac though. Ew.

Well, I guess thats all for today, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi