Day 28 - Massage Day

Hey guys and galls I am back blogging to you so I am going to be close to leaving soon and I am going to tell you about today. I did not do a lot of stuff I got to go to a massage place but me and my mom had to ask multiple people in massage places if they did body massage. We finally found a place to get a body massage and the women wanted to talk to me but I did not understand them because they were speaking Vietnamese. we really were at the place all day. I went to school did what I usually do but i got done early and ran away from three babies but one is a toddler πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘§thats all I really did today but go to the shaman eat dinner at his place and go too the temple/mansion well thats it because this is present byeeee πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi