Day 24 - I Slept All Day...Almost




Yo guys what's up? Today I slept like 14 hours. I had afternoon class so my mom let me sleep in. I had breakfast after lunch :D. School was fun. I missed my teacher so it was good to see her. When my mom picked me up, she wanted to eat seafood again. She got me something fried. It was pretty good.  The owner of the seafood stand was feeding his baby while it was on the phone. That's weird, right?

Then we went home and binged watched Avatar. I remember a lot of it even though I watched it many years ago. My favorite character is Aang. I like him because he's the Avatar and has been through so much but still fights the fire nation.

Also, I had to take thuoc bac medicine all day today. I have to admit, I'm getting really good at it. It still tastes so bad but I can do it now. My mom calls me her thuoc bac hero because I can drink it like a boss.

After dinner we went for tofu dessert. I don't like it so my mom finished mine. I also ran into a friend at my school. He doesn't look Vietnamese either but he's fluent. I want to be fluent. I'm trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi