Day 22 - Another Temple Day


Hey guys me is back and I am blogging to you guys and I had lots of fun today.

We had at special ceremony at temple today. The Shaman is the medium and for the lunar calendar, the 10th prince will come and possess him. I actually saw the prince who was wearing yellow and and two yellow dragons flying around him. The prince read people's fortunes. He told me spirit will help me with my mission in life. I was surprised. I thought if the shaman is possessed by the 10th prince he must have been out of his body and in the realm of spirits/ the spirit realm.

Rest of the time I had fun with friends at temple. I got permission to go out and buy candy again with my allowance with them. I was getting really hot because of running around because of body heat playing with friends.

At dinner we went to eat with the Shaman's family and friends and got seafood (seafood is really good in Halong) :D. I got home and had to cook my medicine/thuoc bac with my mom. I wanted to watch Gremlin with my mom. Sadly my mom fell asleep and did not finish Gremlins with me :( I thought it was a really good movie. My favorite part was when all the Gremlins went completely nuts.

That's kinda all I did except for burning the thuoc bac pot and fell to sleep, thats why it burned. Well, thats all for today byeeee.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi