Day 25 - Thay Boi (Fortune Teller)


Hey, guys and gals. I'm back ✌✋and I am two days behind my blogging. So I have to catch up tonight.


So, I went to a Thầy Bói which is known as a fortune teller. 👳The Thầy Bói was a woman but the Emoji I have now is the only one that is some man with the turban. I also am practicing to use Vietnamese font. It's soooo cool. Anyway, my mom got some really nice fruits for her altar. It's tradition to bring things to people's home when you visit them. So, since we were going to shrine, she brought fruits for the ancetors and gods.

My mom was there for research but the Thầy Bói read my fortune. I din't like what she had to say about my future. My mom told me that if your will is strong enough, you can make your own future. I know I'll be someone great, like an architect, so I don't care. My mom told me I have to work hard to make my own destiny. She means more homework. Not sure I can do that. After the Thầy Bói did the fortune for me, I fell asleep. I'm not sure if I went into a trance or fell asleep, but I passed out.

My mom woke me up then went back home and I watched the show Avatar the last Airbender. It is not on Netflix for the U.S.A. because the tech they have old stuff like my favorite show as a kid, Green Lantern. I watched it with my dad and sister. The end of the series Avatar was amazing (the grammar correct is making me have to say other things like amazing even though I don't want to 😡😤) A really sad part - after I went to school for four hours my mom and I forgot to make dinner 😰😭😣😢😂😁. Well, bye guys see ya next time. Here are the pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi