Day 21 - Rainy Day (Last Day in Hanoi)


Hey guys! I AM bacK and cold as heck because the rain.

On the last day of Hanoi, my mom got me up early to go to a meeting at a cafe shop on Hoan Kiem Lake (aka Restored Sword Lake). She told me that the lake has a legend. Long ago, King Le Loi was boating on the lake when a turtle god asked him for his sword. This sword was given to him by the dragon god to defeat the Chinese. So, King Le Loi went on one more battle before returning the sword to the turtle king. I wonder if the turtle god still lives at the lake. The lake looks a little dirty.

Then my mom left me in the rain because she ran off to get some last minute stuff for the small travel alter and the big ceremony in Halong. Before that my mom was interviewed in an old coffee shop. There we went all the way to the roof. It was totally scary climbing up the narrow stairs and the rain got me too. When they interviewed my mom, I played Merge Tower Bots and got a robot that looked like Medusa.

After that my mom made me walk through the rain to do more shopping for my teachers. Then we took a fancy bus home. When I went through a toll bridge my Ipad turned off and I was really sad. I thought it would never turn on again. I literally cried! I got home relaxed and went to school even though it was already 4:00pm. Well that's all for today byee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi