Day 27 - Top Ten Things I Will Miss About Vietnam

Hey, guys and galls I am back and I only have four days until I leave Vietnam. I already miss Vietnam. Here are the top ten things I will miss about Vietnam (in no particular order). 

I loved all the fresh fruits, especially drinking coconut juice from the coconut!



Wish I could bring the warm beach with me back to the US. I want to take the flying fish we saw too.


I will miss my Shaman training and hangout out at temple of the Shaman's family.


Breakfast in our neighborhood alleyway. I will especially miss the veggie omelet sandwich. 

I will miss taking cool transportation everywhere. 




Ms. Hong, my teacher., because she is awesome. She helps me out a lot with my school work. We even have the same necklace! 




My mom never lets me drink soft drinks in the US. But she let me drink in Vietnam because I told her it will help drink the bitter thuoc bac. I will not miss thuoc bac, but I will miss Pepsi.






















After two weeks of begging, my mom got a moped for our last two weeks in Viet Nam. My mom said we can get her old moped going in Oakland so that will be fun.


I loved scaring everyone for Halloween.



I wish I could stay longer in Vietnam. 



Comments

Hongeste said…
The most important thing I would like to say that is I miss you so much. I am looking forward to meeting you again. From tomorrow we wont meet together anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi