Visiting Thanh Tam Montessori School for the Children with Special Needs

Tous:
hello guys I am going to tell you about this school in Da Nang. Hope you reed my blog. I went to a bakery it had so much good stuff to eat. We went out side we got a tour. We saw chickens, geese frogs, and chilly peppers. Then we saw a play ground we went in side the school there is 200 kids. We get to make stuff. Me and my sister played on the play ground. I went to pet a doge witch a dog but he growled at me so i ran away. We went back home and me my sister and my Daddy came in with me. We swam for a long time we went back in side i played roblox with my sister we all went to sleep. i stayed up a watch youtube brick rigs Camodo gaming. I fell to sleep. So, right now am blogging. I will play more roblox to friend me my name is nyco90 will play so many games so I'm going to end of the blogging right here so I hope you reed my blog bye.

Emmi
Thanh Tam is a scoole for handecap kids. My mommy worcs ther with the sisters. They have a big parc. I plae thar. I haf fun. I eat I swing. I drinc lemonade. My frand bucmi ons the shop. She is nis and gifs my cacs.  I hope you lic my blog. I mis you gas. bye.               .                                                                                                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi