Moped Riding in Da Nang

Emmi:
I rode a moped with my mommy on the furs day we had it. We folode my daddy and Tous. I was nerves becus my mommy was shaking. I had fun on the moder bic. The nex day we went on the moped to ram for daddy.We went over the dragen brij. The brij is yellow and in a shape of a dragon. I feel good crossing the brig. It was hot I was hungry so we ate snacks her the bridge. We got lost going home but we fond or house.

Tous: Hi guys hope you are reeding this. So, I am having a grate time in Vietnam. I went on a moped with my Daddy. Mommy and Emmi went the wrong way. The next day we went on our mopeds all around the city. Daddy said I needed a new helmet that fits we found and it fit and i like it. We went to have lunch. Then we went to go home we got lost but then we got home then we got to swim in the pool then we went to have diner after diner we went home we all went to bed. when i woke up i played roblox speed run 4 and now I am blogging so now I am going to say bye bye. :)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi