Phong Nha




Tous:
Hay guys I am going to tell you about are trip to Phong Nha . So we got to go on a train. we went to a hotel and I got to swim in race with Boys and girls.  And I won all of the races. Then my Mommy went Son Doong cave it’s the biggest cave in the world. It takes 2 Days to get to the cave, 3 nights to camp, and 2 days to get out. Basically 4 days 3 nights.

We went to a farm stay. It’s like a hotel with a big pool. Me and my daddy had a bug battle. We saw a spider bigger than a baseball. At the last day we went on a bike ride through a village and a boat ride on Phong Nha River. Then we went swimming. Then we went back on a train to get to Da Nang. And I hope you like my blog. Meet me on ROBLOX and slither.io my name is aj in slither.io.

Emmi:
I went to a cave  and I saw stilagtights and stilagmights. I had to woc a long time to get to the cave. I we cunooin. I went to the pool and had a coke smoie toc a pic in kones hand. I roude my bice to the viliage .I toc to sum cis. I hop yoo lic my video meet me an my brother on ROBLOX and miecraf I will be back in 1 month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi