House Hunting and Visiting Son Tra (Monkey) Mountain

View of one of the apartments we looked at.
Emmi:
Today we went house hunting. We saw a tall bilding next to the beach. At the beach I swam and jumped the waves. The next house we saw had cows. I got a good lunch. Then we saw a house wifout a pool, but but near a beach. Then we saw a house that had a pool and near the beach. We chose this house. We went  home we got ice Emmi:
Today we went house hunting. We saw a tall bilding next to the beach. At the beach I swam and jumped the waves. The next house we saw had cows. I got a good lunch. Then we saw a house wifout a pool, but but near a beach. Then we saw a house that had a pool and near the beach. We chose this house. We went  home we got ice cream. I went to sleep. I hope you like my blog.
Tous at Son Tra Mountain with Quan Yin in the background

Tous: 

Today I went to the beach and swam. Then we went took a taxi to look for a house to rent and  I was still wet from swimming at the beach. We found the perfect house close to the beach.

We went to a Son Tra Mountain and I saw a lot of monkeys. They were not real monkeys, they were monkey statues. We saw the big Quan Yin Buddha statue. They built it because the tidal waves, and since then, no more tidal waves. It was getting so hot so we went to the hotel and swam all day. Then I fell to sleep and when I wok up, I started to blog. So ,right now I am blogging. My daddy and sister are going ti swim. I am now done so will see see you latter. Now I am going to swim, bye.



Soc Trang Mountain sea view.


One of the many statues of sage monks.

Vest view in Da Nang.

This Quan Yin is known to have magic properties.




A beachside apartment.

A getaway penthouse in the countryside.

A simple beach area apartment.


Apartment with view of the Dragon Bridge.


Highrise riverside apartment with a giant pool.


House hunting makes us hungry. Here is best chicken and rice we have had in Da Nang!
Important Words

Hunting
Waves
Choose/Chose
Near
Monkeys
Quan Yin
Buddha
Mountain
Sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi