FabLab and Fish


Emmi: I went to the fab lab and I saw a grinder. I went  swiming.I  went in a car i sat in a carseat. I went to lunch it was vary good. I got to tuch the fish in the pond. Then we went back to the hotel room. I slept on my mommy at the hotel pool. Late at nite I ate noodels becus I am still jetlag. I hope you read my blog. I hope you like my blog.

Tous: Hay you, hope you are reading this. I went to the fab lab and saw a 3D printer. It was so cool. After we went to the fab lab, we had lunch and it was good. We went back to the hotel. I took a very long nap then I woke up and did bloging. After I blog I am going to play world of tanks. I won so many times and lost not that much. Hope you have a good time. I am having a great time but its very hot, so right now I am playing  world of tanks and I just lost. See you  later bye :)
More swimming after breakfast.


The pool was too inviting to pass up.






Our friend Dung took us to breakfast.




Emmi enjoys her strawberry smoothy.


Tous has a pineapple smoothy.


We ha our second breakfast of the day.


Visiting the Fablab where Professor Hoi gives the tour.











Important Words

-->
Fablab
Grinder
Carseat
Doodles
Because
Reading
Blog/Blogging
Cool
World
Great/Grate
Very/Vary
Touch

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Tous,

TT misses you so much! We are all hoping you are having a great time. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us. This sounds awesome! How is the weather? What is your favorite part of the trip so far?

I can't wait to hear back :)
-Martha
kieulinh said…
Tous: Hi, Miss Martha! Its super hot in Da Nang. And my favorite part is that we swim every day. I miss TT too. Let them know to read my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi