First Full Day in Da Nang - Swimming, Da Nang Museum and Vietnamese Food


Emmi: I had a good breakfast, it was a sunny side up. I went swimming, my daddy got in. I went to a cool museum. I saw a things on war. I felt bad for the Vietnamese people. We went to lunch and I drank coconut juce from a fresh cut coconut. I fell asleep becus I had jetlag.

Tous: In Da Nang I had breakfast and then I got to go in to the pool. Daddy got in the pool and Mommy got in to the pool too. We started to race in the pool. After we went to the museum we saw a lot of bombs, napoms boms, AK47, and morters, and a lot of guns. We went back home, and I took a lot of naps because of jetlag. See you in three months. Hope you are reading this.





Viewing a model of Da Nang city.

Base relief of Tran Hung Dao's battles, one of the most famous generals in Vietnamese history. 

In front of US bombs that were dropped on Vietnamese victims during the Viet Nam War.

Tous marveled at the horrific destruction caused by napalm, especially to to civilians children.

Emmi felt very sullen by images of war, even when objects were reworked into art.

Standing in from of the convention center.

Da Nang has the biggest port in port in Viet Nam and a long history of maritime activities. 

Da Nang has six beautiful world class bridges!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, that sounds awesome! it sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and exploring new things. I am sure that you are feeling tired but soon your body will catch up!

Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi