Our Da Nang Neighborhood


Emmi
6 on 6 is a grat eatin plas too be. pho Bo is good too. we goot colars for dogees on chans at Paws for Compassion. I made a new frend, Tu. We swim in the pool. We go to the beech.We eet cheekon at
Dirty Fingers.

Tous
Hi guys I am going to tell you about stuff that I do in Vietnam. What I like to do is go to the beach and we like to bring our friend Tu to the beach too. I like to go to a cafe called 6 on 6 it has really good food. We go there so much. We had this filming thing we got to be on TV. After we went to Jolly Bee and we went back home and we went to sleep. So I hope you like my blog and see you later.


Other things we love:
Ladies and gentlemen of the building
Pho Bo
Xoi and sua dau nang (sticky rice and soy bean milk)
Dirty Fingers
6 on 6
Paws for Compassion
Healthy Farm
the Market
Friends: Tu
Near Beach

Comments

Anonymous said…
ARe you having fun tous because vietnam is a big place and how was the flight hope you didn't throw up on the flight and i hope you are gonna have a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi