Storm in Da Nang

Tous:
I am going to tell you about the storm that we were in. So, when I woke up I looked out side and it was raining and a I saw lightning. We went to have brunch with a lot of professors. I met some kids and watched one play Minecraft and Plants vs Zombies. Then we went to the mall to buy house supplies. We went on the escalator that was flat and the carts had magnetic wheels that ride on the escalator.

I wanted to swim but there was lightning outside and lightning conducts electricity and if we swim and lightning hits we will get electrocuted. I hope I can swim tomorrow but the wether forcast said that it will rain. Boris will say NOPE!

Emmi:
I had a good lunch.it was vare full of people. My naborhood has mene brecfast stands with many dishes. I like bin bo, banh mi, xoi, kem... They are all delistious. I visted two malls. I saw an ice rink but my mommy and daddy sed nex time.                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi