Moving in Day and Saying Goodbye to our Boutique Hotel

Tous gets items from the local convenient store on our street.
Tous:
Hey, guys, hope you're having a great time in the U.S  Yesterday we had breakfast at our hotel by the pool. My Mommy taught me how to say stuff, like the name of fruits in Vietnamese. I will miss having breakfast at this hotel because it tastes so good and we get to sit by the pool. After breakfast we had lunch and we swam in are pool. Then we moved to a new place a got to go  a motor bike we shopping then we went home. We get to rent a motor bike. I am at the new place right now with an infinity pool and its super warm.
Emmi pants in the morning on our balcony.

Emmi:

Today I had KCF Vietnamese style. It was good chicken. We had to say good bye to Kenzo, the owner of the hotel. I got to move into the new house with a big bedroom. I setup my LOL dolls and bobble heads. Mommy got me new hangers and we hung up all my dreses and shirts. We went to look for mopeds and will get helmets before renting. At the new house, I made some nu frinds. They like my singing and I sang for them "ever after hi".


We went to get supplies for the new home.


Sunrise in our new home.
We leisurely get up.
Bùn bò for breakfast.


Shopping at Lotte Market. The escalators are smooth and carts have magnetic wheels!
Visiting Fahasa to get school supplies 

Found Mr. Coffee.





There's corn milk in Viet Nam.

Renting our mopeds.


Emmi captures images of our new home.







Important Words:

Breakfast
Yesterday
Tastes
Vietnamese
Style
Bobble
Renting
Shirts
Dresses

 

Comments

Jennifer said…
Some comments from TT classmates:

Abigail, "What does the food taste like there?"
Nate C., "How big is your house?"
Imani, "Vietnam sounds cool!"
Nate H., "Hey Tous, it's your bendy boy, I just wanted to ask how you are doing?"
Adrian, "Can you invite Tidy Tips to Vietnam one day?"
Gali, "Did you figure out what a ruckshaw?"
Kiara, "We miss you! It looks really cool!"
Evan, "What does the corn water milk taste like?"
Jaaziah, "How many mopeds did you rent?"
Sheden, "Have a great summer!"

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi