Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2018



Emmi:
Today we went to the big moll. I got a my little pony equestrian doll. We went to get helmets for our mopeds. At nit we got to see fier worcs, it wus fun. I went home. I plad wif my bruder it wus fun. I wach Team Titans go. I had so much fun it wus grat.I hop you like mi blog. We hop we see you u gen.







Tous:
Waiting with the crowds on Dragon Bridge for the fireworks.
Hey guys, so, I'm going to tell you about the fire works in Vietnam. So the fire works go for two rounds. One is Vietnam and two is Hong Kong. And it only happens every two years. Disappointing but its also super cool. So I went to the mall and it had an arcade. We looked for helmets for our mopeds. We found the ones we fit so we got them. We went to eat. Then we went to the fire works show witch you know about. So I am blogging now and I'm going to say bye bye to you guys. Bye bye. Hope you have a good time, bye.














     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Six - A Normal Day in Ha Long Bay

Heading Back to Ha Long Bay

Ha Noi